Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RESIDUAL INCOME STREAM

Hi, my nane is W.G. Romine, II and I am an independent representative with Livinity. Since starting with Livinity in March of 2008, I was able to FAST-TRACK to the GOLD EXECUTIVE LEVEL in just two weeks. This home-based business is a MLM dream. Many individuals are receiving income after just two weeks of sponsoring family and friends. The PRODUCTS are top self; Leadership and TRAINING TOOLS are cutting edge; and the COMPENSATION PLAN is the best in the industry.

At 50 years old I am focused on building my retirement plan. Trying to save money on a middle-class income while raising 4 growing children was a joke. BUT NOW I CAN SEE AROUND THE CORNER AND I WANT TO REGAIN MY COOL BEFORE I RETIRE. Thanks to network marketing I can build a retirement income in as little as 5 to 10 years. Just in time to spend those quality years with my greadchildren!

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PLAN THAT WORKS... I AM LOOKING FOR ASSOCIATES TO HELP THEM BUILD THEIR DREAMS. Contact me at: 970.449.9390 or cell # 785.650.2375

Learn more at: www.livinity.com/WGfree
VIEW OPPORTUNITY at: www.livinity.com/video.html

No comments: